WB Post office GDS Recruitment 2018 : Notification, Online Form, Salary
Our education team is very excited to share the details about latest gramin dak sevak recruitment in west bengal circle. So Here we are going to post all the information regarding the 5778 vacancy west bengal GDS Recruitment.
First of all let’s take a look at the official notification which was published in the “PDF” file on appost.in. Notification / advertisement was released by the chief postmaster general, West bengal circle, yogayog bhavan, kolkata & by ministry of communication & information technology, Government of india.
This WB GDS Notification was published on 05-04-2018 and the advt. no is RECTT./R-100/ONLINE/GDS/VOL-VI DATED 05.04.2018.
Here is the image of advertisement also you can download it by below given link in pdf format.
Last date of Submission: West Bengal – 04/05/2018
Click Here TO Download The Official Notification pdf : Download
Now The most important thing is the no of vacancies. This time WB circle just hit it, they have published 5778 vacancies and because of that lots of unemployed people would get the job in post office of west bengal. So this is the great opportunity to get job in wb post office for the people who are doing preparations for the government job.
West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy : Vacancy Count And Online Application Form
|Department of Posts Recruitment Information|
|Name of the Organization||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle||WE
ST BENGAL POSTAL CIRCLE
|Recruitment Notice No.||RECTT./R-100/ONLINE/GDS/VOL-VI|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
District wise vacancy of WB GDS
These are the district wise vacancies of wb gds recruitment 2018. All the district have exact number of vacancy allocation and the job placement will be as per the below given number. If you are applying from the district which has huge no of vacancies and you will pass the exam then you have the chance to get job in your own district.
|Name of Districts||No. of Vacancies|
|Alipore H.O||3 Posts|
|Barasat District||538 Posts|
|Birbhum District||279 Posts|
|Calcutta South||27 Posts|
|Kolkata East||53 Posts|
|Kolkata North||18 Posts|
|Murshidabad District||304 Posts|
|Nadia North||233 Posts|
|Nadia South||185 Posts|
|North Presidency District||89 Posts|
|South Presidency District||707 Posts|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||09 Posts|
|Sikkim State||26 Posts|
|Kol AP Stg Divn||28 Posts|
|Kolkata RMS Divn||45 Posts|
|RMS H Division||08 Posts|
|RMS SB Division||18 Posts|
|RMS WB Divn||59 Posts|
|Cooch Behar District||44 Posts|
|Darjeeling District||45 Posts|
|Jalpaiguri District||63 Posts|
|Malda District||102 Posts|
|RMS SG Divn||28 Posts|
|West Dinajpur District||96 Posts|
|Asansol District||104 Posts|
|Bankura District||311 Posts|
|Burdwan District||344 Posts|
|Contai District||225 Posts|
|Hooghly North||190 Posts|
|Hooghly South||144 Posts|
|Howrah District||261 Posts|
|Midnapore District||600 Posts|
|Purulia District||234 Posts|
|Tamluk District||330 Posts|
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
- To Know education qualification details please go to official notification.
The educational qualification, though not being much, is a Matriculation pass certificate or an equivalent certificate of the same for each and every candidate taking up the registration procedure of GraminDakSevak Post. Also, these certificates which are required as educational qualification should be passed from a recognized university or board for education from the state of Odisha.
WB GDS 2018 Age Limit: The age of the applicants should be minimum 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
WB Post office Recruitment 2018 Salary: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- per Month
Necessary documents to apply online
How to apply online for this WB GDS Post ?
- First you need to visit the official website of the India Post.
- Next, you need to find out the recruitment section in the homepage.
- After you have opened the recruitment section, go to the ‘apply online for GraminDakSevak vacancy.’
- A new page will open where you will be required to fill in all the necessary details such as name, gender, father’s name, category, mobile number, qualification, etc. Make sure that the information you enter in the online application form is correct.
- Before, you submit the online application form you will have to attach the required documents along with your scanned signature and photograph.
- Once you are done with the above mentioned step, verify the online application form nicely. In order to complete the West Bengal GDS apply online process, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- This should successfully get you registered. Don’t forget to take a print out of your online application form for future use.
Click Here for registration : Click Here
Click Here to apply online : Click Here
The post WB West Bengal Circle GDS Recruitment / JOB For 5778 Post @ appost.in appeared first on GovtJobBuzz.